Friday, August 28, 2009

Welcome to sillyDaddy

Hello friends!

Try as I might I couldn't find a blog that combined
  1. Real world parenting tips for the first time dad
  2. Real world marriage tips for the first time husband
  3. DIY help for both household projects and crafts
  4. Technology tips
  5. Reviews about things I need and products I can afford
  6. Written from a regular guy's perspective, i.e. a guy who's not a professional writer, or wealthy, or living in NYC without a car, a yard or a house to maintain (not that there's anything wrong with any of those things).
If you likie what you read, then please use one of the numerous methods in the column to the right to follow along.

***

1 comment:

  1. This is great John; blogging is one of the internet's most wonderful contributions, a vehicle for self-expression superior to any previous opportunity. I added you to my blog's (www.21k12blog.net) blogroll, and I will visit often. Before too long, your daughter will start Kindergarten, and I will check in often to get a Dad's perspective on contemporary schooling.
    Best-
    jonathan

    ReplyDelete